lunes, 23 de febrero de 2009

anti-chef monday

I’ve never been a good cook, but that’s ok, I’ve never liked cooking anyway. Since the baby has been here I’ve found myself eating more veggies and buying less processed foods (I’m a mom now, I need to take care of myself). Working all week outside of the home leaves me with almost no time to cook on a daily basis AND spend quality time with G, so I’m trying to make up for that during the weekends. No cookbooks or recipes though, I’m kind of experimenting in my “lab”. Good thing my partner eats EVERYTHING and is the one doing the tasting almost all the time, since I’m too scare of my own concoctions. Have I told you I’m not a good cook? If you’re going to use it as a sauce over meat (it goes great with pork chops) I would suggest dicing the peppers into small square pieces or long thin strips. I pureed mine and ate it with some cheese.

No hay comentarios: