miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2007

thanks

Thanks, because she was there with me when I came to life, and I was there for her when she departed.

Thanks for the little puppy that came to be my best friend as he never left my side during dark days, and left his shattered body with the peace he deserved.

Thanks for my hands and sight, as I’m able to make a living with those tools.

Thanks for those sad days that make me value the bright ones.

Thanks for my friends, near, far or long gone, each one of them has given me precious nonmaterial gifts that have filled my life.

Thanks for knowing that, as imperfect as I am, your love for me is perfect.

Thanks for the hope that I still carry, even when all has been lost.

Thanks for the aches and pains, because they help me remember that I’m still alive.

No hay comentarios: