viernes, 16 de mayo de 2008

little sailor bear sailed away


I’m really happy about the way this pillow turned out. I wasn’t specially enthusiastic when I decided to do it, seeing as I’m a little tired of cross stitching, but since every time one of my cousins had their babies I’ve always given them something x-stitched with the baby’s name on it, I HAD to do it.

The best thing was that I had everything I needed right here: thread, fabrics, everything. I couldn’t believe how great it feels starting a craft and not having to put in on hold just because you lack one thread. A first for me.

2 comentarios:

namesconnie dijo...

Very nice pillow. I can see the hard work you put into it. Very cute, too. Sincerely, Connie

Beertje Zonn dijo...

What a lovely pillow.
I see a bear, I love bears.
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands